Jan 24, 2006

Oven Barbecue Chicken

Greetings, Dear Reader. I cheated. I got intrigued with the Honey Ginger Chicken recipe and decided to change out sauces. Same method on the chicken, different sauce. And this would go better with mashed potatoes or a nice polenta, but I did it with rice. Plain this time.

SO... As I said. Same as the Honey Ginger, just a different sauce. The chicken is made the same way and the sauce is applied the same way.

THE SAUCE:

I decided I was in the mood for some barbecue, Dear Reader.

1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup barbecue sauce (I used the store brand hickory flavor)
3 tablespoons steak sauce (I used Lee&Perrins)
1 tablespoon soy sauce

Here's the pictures and it fixed my craving for barbecue.



***EDIT*** Just as an aside, I just noticed... the House™ has had 10K visitors. Welcome!

No comments: