Sep 27, 2007

OOOOh, my my my.... Linked goodness

SO I was watching the Daily Buzz this morning and they had a blurb on Food411.com, a directory of all things food related. It was named by Time in 2005 as one of the 50 coolest websites and it's a welcome addition to my links list (meaning I will soon add it to the right, Dear Reader).

I've actually been thinking about doing Thanksgiving dinner on trenchers this year, mainly 'cause I hate doing dishes (especially for a crowd). Any thoughts on that? Anyone tried it? I'm a former SCA'er, so I've had feasts on them, but how easy is it to do or to fake doing? I'm thinking bread bowls or bread plates. Ideas? It's going to be for anywhere between 4 and 8 people (depending on who comes by), so I'd like to get it planned out beforehand. And I'm looking for ideas.

If you have ideas for me, please comment or email me at darkneuro at gmail dot com.

Oh. Breakfast this morning? Because I'm moving? Hot tea with honey and a microwaved frozen thing. Better than the wheat crackers, ham and potato chips I've survived on (lack of food in apartment I'm moving from) for the past 2 days. Tonight it's spaghetti. YUMYUM.

Happy eating!

No comments: