Feb 27, 2007

Danke Schoen... EEEK

oh my darling, Danke schoen...

Just a quickie hats off to Miss Syl, who let me know blogger had me down for a few.

Recipe Tuesday is um, well, not here.

I could do the soup I made tonight... Stir up about a pound of beef chunks (mine was chuck and round stew meat) with seasoned flour (salt, pepper, chili powder, marjoram, oregano). Sear it up, throw in some onion and garlic while searing, add water and broth (1 can each), scrape up the bits, throw in carrots and celery, add spices to your liking (season salt, sage, marjoram, basil, worcestershire sauce), throw in some chopped potatoes, let simmer about 45 minutes or until veggies are softened as much as you want them. Serve it with the bread of your choice.

EEK. Before you know it, it's a RECIPE TUESDAY!!!!
Menu for Thanksgiving next week and a recipe for smokies (work potluck).

No comments: